Here is a quick summary not included in the above Reuters video but heard earlier today on Sean Hannity’s radio show:
Great speech given by Mr. Donald Trump. He hit the topics that matter to Americans: Jobs, military, American Exceptionalism, fair Trade… He promises to repeal Obamacare, build a wall on our southern borders and have Mexico pay for it.
Mr.Trump believes we should rebuild and support our US Military. Donald believes in keeping Social Security intact and demanding foreign governments such as China and others pay up their fair share of taxes when it comes to us not taxing their imported goods since we are unfairly taxed on our goods entering China. We think Donald should do away with Most favored nation status given to China for decades.
DR. Michael Savage radio talk show host, author speaker stated this evening on his show about Donald Trump’s US Presidential announcement on “Savage Nation” “I’ve asked him on my show. He is extremely busy. If I get to have him on my show, I will interview him as my friend, He is my friend…”I hope he does run. He’ll win by a landslide!…Run Donald run!…What a change that would be in the US Presidency if we had him (Donald Trump) in office…What a change that would be if we had Donald Trump in office…I pray to God he runs, he wins. Go Donald go!.” DR. Michael Savage ~SavageNation
Trump also believes our nation deserves the spoils of us winning in the surge in the Iraq war and finances from oil should go first to US Military families who have died serving our country, then to our current wounded warriors.
We’d like to hear more about Donald Trumps strategic long term plans about kicking ISIS butt as well as Donald’s view on faith, life of the unborn and restoring our dwindling Freedoms of Speech currently in the public square, specifically on college campuses where, we believe, lively civil debate should be unbridled.
We have always respected and loved Mr. Donald Trump ~ M. Katherine Orts & husband Pastor David A. Orts founders of USDefenseLeague.com & WorldWideBroadcasters.com
As of 4:38pm ET Hillary Rodham Clinton, the first official Democrat candidate to announce her Presidential run for 2016, just handed off her Official twitter account to her campaign staff, who apparently speaks and writes in Spanish.
Hillary Clinton chose a pre-recorded video to launch her US Presidential run
Clinton’s graphics and New Logo “To The Right To The Right” Intentional or overlooked?
We noticed all arrows in her graphics and her new logo point to the right. Wonder if that is intended or an oversight. Subliminal message perhaps that Clinton wants to go back to right of center now that she sees the far left destruction of our great Republic of The United States of America? Was Hillary always “all in” on it? Or is she repentant as her Methodist Christian upbringing surely should have taught her growing up? Only time will tell.
In addition, on Clinton’s campaign home page, there are plenty of obvious html coding and other errors resulting in squiggle symbols rather than proper type fonts and grammatical font symbols.
Social media is a wonderful tool, when used properly, and in conjunction with live interactive interviews or streaming press conferences allowing for generous time for all pensive reporters to do their jobs right.
Hillary chose, for whatever reason, a staged, plasticized publicity piece which allowed for zero interaction with the press or the public. This tack created an anti-climactic, albeit safe, yet dull, reveal for her entry into the bid for the 2016 US Presidential race.
Beginning at 3:20pm EST today Hillary followed up her video launch with her first tweets since her politically motivated race focused, bad cop and tragic black victim tweet on April 8th, 2015.
~ M. Katherine Orts & Pastor David A. Orts Founders of USDefenseLeague.com “Pushing Back Tyranny With Truth”
Hillary Clinton was sent, it is believed, under great emotional trauma and possible duress, allegedly on behalf of the President Barack Obama the 44th President in the White House, on a covert purposed mission to England in August 2009 prior to also traveling to the subsequent and very out of the way jaunt to Kenya, Africa for two weeks that same August 2009.
Hillary’s travel history reveals she was indeed in Kenya, Africa in August 4th through August 7th, 2009 officially meeting with the Somalian President, Shiekh Ahmed, but her published travel history omits the surprise visit to England to meet with the Queen of England’s Chief of Archives.
Pray for the Israeli election today USA, for The Lord Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus God’s Son) to protect Israel and guide the hands of each Israeli citizen voter. The very survival of Israel and ultimately the USA is at stake. ~ USDefenseLeague.com
Polls have opened in Israel’s election as Benjamin Netanyahu fights to remain the country’s prime minister. More than 5.8 million people are eligible to vote up until 8pm GMT in 10,372 polling stations nationwide. ~ SkyNews
“For if you remain silent at this time, relief and rescue will arise for the Jews from elsewhere, and you and your father’s household will perish; and who knows whether at a time like this you will attain the kingdom?” Esther 4.14
יד.כִּי אִם הַחֲרֵשׁ תַּחֲרִישִׁי בָּעֵת הַזֹּאת רֶוַח וְהַצָּלָה יַעֲמוֹד לַיְּהוּדִים מִמָּקוֹם אַחֵר וְאַתְּ וּבֵית אָבִיךְ תֹּאבֵדוּ וּמִי יוֹדֵעַ אִם לְעֵת כָּזֹאת הִגַּעַתְּ לַמַּלְכוּת:
God Bless Israel and Benjamin “Bibi” Netanyahu, Freedom’s and USA’s best friend of all. ~ USDefenseLeague.com
UPDATE: ISIS has announced and posted a video of the beheading of American Journalist James Wright Foley. Perhaps this will wake our President and the other Democrats up? It’s time to take serious action against this grave threat in the Middle East.
We pray and mourn alongside the Foley family with the unjust, merciless, cannibalistic murder by beheading of an American journalist James Wright Foley at the hands of ISIS/IS.
Yet, no shock here, apparently in the mind of our Commander In Chief, it did not warrant his immediate and urgent return to the White House, or even actuate an effective military strategy to punish ISIS/IS but our POTUS immediately did return to his golf game after spouting words that should have meant something in the briefest of press conferences in a school on Martha’s Vineyard.read more
North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory (R) on Monday signed into law one of the nation’s most wide-ranging Voter ID laws.
The move is likely to touch off a major court battle over voting rights, and the Justice Department is weighing a challenge to the new law, which is the first to pass since the U.S. Supreme Court struck down part of the Voting Rights Act.
The measure requires voters to present government-issued photo identification at the polls and shortens the early voting period from 17 to 10 days. It will also end pre-registration for 16- and 17-year-old voters who will be 18 on Election Day and eliminates read more
Embattled Internal Revenue Service official Lois Lerner and an attorney in the Federal Election Commission’s general counsel’s office appear to have twice colluded to influence the record before the FEC’s vote in the case of a conservative non-profit organization, according to e-mails unearthed by the House Ways and Means Committee and obtained exclusively by National Review Online. The correspondence suggests the discrimination of conservative groups extended beyond the IRS and into the FEC, where an attorney from the agency’s enforcement division in at least one case sought and received tax information about the status of a conservative group, the American Future Fund, before recommending that the commission prosecute it for violations of campaign-finance law. Lerner, the former head of the IRS’s exempt-organizations division, worked at the FEC from 1986 to 1995, and was known for aggressive investigation of conservative groups during her tenure there, too. read more
Conventional wisdom has settled on this reality: Republicans’ inability to attract Hispanic voters not only cost them the 2012 presidential election but has the potential to doom them as a national party in future national elections too.
obama along with a willing media, are daily calling out a list of things that will happen when a mere $85 billion worth of budget cuts takes place in 2013 due to the agreement he signed into law and was gleefully for back in November 2011. read more
Edgar Cayce predicted that there will be one more Pope after John Paul II who will serve a short term.
As we all know ,Pope announced his resignation yesterday . For those of you interested in stuff like this…read and be amazed! He is the first Pope to step down rather than die in the position in more than 600 years
In 1139 AD, a man named St. Malachy was given a prophetic vision. He saw all of the Catholic Popes that would come in the future. He wrote down a short description of each one. Throughout history, each one has been accurate. He foresaw 112 Popes until Jesus returned and that # 111 would see the beginning of the tribulation. The current Pope is # 111. We’ve had 111 since, and are on the verge of seeing No. 112, which Malachy says will be the final pope before the end of the world as we know it.
It gets more interesting.
Papal Prophecies – The End of Religion
Saint Malachy (1094 – November 2, 1148) was known as great prophet. While in Rome in 1139 he received a vision showing him all the Popes from his day to the end of time. According to these prophecies, only two Popes remaining after John Paul II.
St. Malachy was reported to have possessed the powers of levitation, healing, and clairvoyance. While on his way to the Vatican to assume the post of papal legate for Ireland, he fell into trance and saw a line of papal reigns stretching from the successor to Innocent II and extending through centuries to the last of the line, identified as Peter of Rome. Malachy assigned short descriptions in Latin to each pope when he committed his vision to paper. These mottoes usually refer to a family name, birthplace, coat-of-arms, or office held before election to the papacy. Some of the phrases are multiple prophecies, written with ingenious word play.
Through the centuries, his prophecies have turned out to be amazingly accurate, even prophesying the date of his death. In all, 112 popes and their characteristics are listed from 1143 to the alleged end of the world, or perhaps religion as we know it, when truth is inlay revealed about human creation and destiny.
Saint Malachy’s final words were: “Rome, the seat of the Vatican, will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people.”
Prophecy of the Popes is a list of 112 short phrases in Latin. They purport to describe each of the Roman Catholic popes (along with a few anti-popes), beginning with Pope Celestine II (elected in 1143) and concluding with a pope described in the prophecy as “Peter the Roman”, whose pontificate will end in the destruction of the city of Rome.
Malachy’s Prophecies – The Last 10 Popes
1. The Burning Fire. PIUS X. 1903-1914. This Pope showed a burning passion for spiritual renewal in the Church.
2. Religion Laid Waste. BENEDICT XV. 1914-1922. During this Pope’s reign saw Communism move into Russia where religious life was laid waste, and World War I with the death of millions of Christians who were carnage in Flanders Field and elsewhere.
3. Unshaken Faith. PIUS XI. 1922-1939. This Pope faced tremendous pressure from fascist and sinister powers in Germany and Italy, but he was an outspoken critic of Communism and Fascism which enraged Hitler.
4. An Angelic Shepherd. PIUS XII. 1939-1958. This Pope had an affinity for the spiritual world and received visions which have not been made public. Peter Bander says Pius XII “has emerged as one of the great Popes of all time,” and he “was in the truest sense of the word an Angelic Pastor to the flock…”
5. Pastor and Mariner. JOHN XXIII. 1958-1963. John was a pastor to the world, much beloved, and the Patriarch of Venice. The connection to “mariner” is thus remarkable.
6. Flower of Flowers. PAUL VI. 1963-1978. Paul’s coat-of-arms depicts three fleurs-de-lis, corresponding to Malachay’s prophecy. His coat of arms included three fleurs-de-lis (iris blossoms).
7. Of the Half Moon. JOHN PAUL I. 1978-1978. John Paul I was elected Pope on August 26, 1978, when there was a half moon. He reigned 33 days, that is, about one month, when he died, although many think he was murdered. He was the 109th Pope – is “De Medietate Lunae” (Of the Half Moon). The corresponding pope was John Paul I (1978-78), who was born in the diocese of Belluno (beautiful moon) and was baptized Albino Luciani (white light). He became pope on August 26, 1978, when the moon appeared exactly half full. It was in its waning phase. He died the following month, soon after an eclipse of the moon.
8. The Labor of the Son. JOHN PAUL II. 1978-2005. Pope John Paul II was the most traveled Pope in history. He circled the globe numerous times, preaching to huge audiences everywhere he went. He survived an assassination attempt. He has written a book which has enjoyed a large circulation. Like the sun which never ceases to labor and provides light daily, this Pope has been incessant. He was born on May 18, 1920. On that date in the morning there was a near total eclipse of the sun over Europe. Prophecy – The 110th Pope is “De Labore Solis” (Of the Solar Eclipse, or, From the Toil of the Sun). Like the sun he came out of the East (Poland).
9. The Glory of the Olive. The Order of St. Benedict has said this Pope will come from their order. It is interesting that Jesus gave his apocalyptic prophecy about the end of time from the Mount of Olives. This Pope will reign during the beginning of the tribulation Jesus spoke of. The 111th prophesy is “Gloria Olivae” (The Glory of the Olive). The Order of Saint Benedict has claimed that this pope will come from their ranks. Saint Benedict himself prophesied that before the end of the world his Order, known also as the Olivetans, will triumphantly lead the Catholic Church in its fight against evil.
10. PETER THE ROMAN – This final Pope will likely be Satan, taking the form of a man named Peter who will gain a worldwide allegiance and adoration. He will be the final antichrist which prophecy students have long foretold. If it were possible, even the very elect would be deceived. The 112th prophesy states: “In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Petrus Romanus, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations; after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End.
FROM THE CLEVELANDLEADER.COM
St. Malachy prophesied that the final pope would be “Peter the Roman”, which is interesting because no pope to date has chosen the name of Peter out of respect for Peter the Apostle. There has also been speculation that the final pope would be black. Even more curiously, there is a black cardinal in Ghana, Peter Turkson, who is believed to be a frontrunner and whose name has come up in previous discussions of papal appointment.
Cardinal Turkson has said in the past that “if God would wish to see a black man also as pope, thanks be to God.” Catholic Church chronicler Rocco Palmo has called Turkson the lone Scripture scholar in the Pope’s “Senate”, and believes that his status as a potential “papabile” has been elevated due to his 2009 appointment as spokesman for the Second Synod for Africa.
Outside of the Church, there are also many who believe that Turkson is the favorite to take over as pontiff. Even the London bookmakers believe he’s the top choice. Odds comparison site Oddschecker.com lists Turkson at best price odds of 4/1, and as short as 2/1 with some firms. Francis Arinze, the Nigerian Cardinal, is also a huge favorite with the bookies.
There are some who insist that Malachy did not say that the last pope he mentioned would be the 112th pope, insisting that he was merely the last, and theorizing that there could be more popes to come between Benedict and “Peter the Roman”. However, this is not a belief that everyone subscribes to and many believe that “Peter the Roman” will be both the 112th and last pope of the Catholic Church.
Malachy’s prophecies are taken very seriously as they’ve been uncannily accurate to date. Will the Catholic Church get its first black pope? Will “Peter the Roman” lead us into the End Times? These questions are set to be answered by Easter, which comes this year at the end of March, when the papal conclave announces their decision.
Pope Benedict XVI announced his decision to step down due to health concerns just days ahead of the start of the Lenten season. He is due to step down officially on February 28. The announcement surprised even his inner circle, who were said to be unaware that he was planning to step down.