Edgar Cayce predicted that there will be one more Pope after John Paul II who will serve a short term.
As we all know ,Pope announced his resignation yesterday . For those of you interested in stuff like this…read and be amazed! He is the first Pope to step down rather than die in the position in more than 600 years
In 1139 AD, a man named St. Malachy was given a prophetic vision. He saw all of the Catholic Popes that would come in the future. He wrote down a short description of each one. Throughout history, each one has been accurate. He foresaw 112 Popes until Jesus returned and that # 111 would see the beginning of the tribulation. The current Pope is # 111. We’ve had 111 since, and are on the verge of seeing No. 112, which Malachy says will be the final pope before the end of the world as we know it.
It gets more interesting.
Papal Prophecies – The End of Religion
Saint Malachy (1094 – November 2, 1148) was known as great prophet. While in Rome in 1139 he received a vision showing him all the Popes from his day to the end of time. According to these prophecies, only two Popes remaining after John Paul II.
St. Malachy was reported to have possessed the powers of levitation, healing, and clairvoyance. While on his way to the Vatican to assume the post of papal legate for Ireland, he fell into trance and saw a line of papal reigns stretching from the successor to Innocent II and extending through centuries to the last of the line, identified as Peter of Rome. Malachy assigned short descriptions in Latin to each pope when he committed his vision to paper. These mottoes usually refer to a family name, birthplace, coat-of-arms, or office held before election to the papacy. Some of the phrases are multiple prophecies, written with ingenious word play.
Through the centuries, his prophecies have turned out to be amazingly accurate, even prophesying the date of his death. In all, 112 popes and their characteristics are listed from 1143 to the alleged end of the world, or perhaps religion as we know it, when truth is inlay revealed about human creation and destiny.
Saint Malachy’s final words were: “Rome, the seat of the Vatican, will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people.”
Prophecy of the Popes is a list of 112 short phrases in Latin. They purport to describe each of the Roman Catholic popes (along with a few anti-popes), beginning with Pope Celestine II (elected in 1143) and concluding with a pope described in the prophecy as “Peter the Roman”, whose pontificate will end in the destruction of the city of Rome.
Malachy’s Prophecies – The Last 10 Popes
1. The Burning Fire. PIUS X. 1903-1914. This Pope showed a burning passion for spiritual renewal in the Church.
2. Religion Laid Waste. BENEDICT XV. 1914-1922. During this Pope’s reign saw Communism move into Russia where religious life was laid waste, and World War I with the death of millions of Christians who were carnage in Flanders Field and elsewhere.
3. Unshaken Faith. PIUS XI. 1922-1939. This Pope faced tremendous pressure from fascist and sinister powers in Germany and Italy, but he was an outspoken critic of Communism and Fascism which enraged Hitler.
4. An Angelic Shepherd. PIUS XII. 1939-1958. This Pope had an affinity for the spiritual world and received visions which have not been made public. Peter Bander says Pius XII “has emerged as one of the great Popes of all time,” and he “was in the truest sense of the word an Angelic Pastor to the flock…”
5. Pastor and Mariner. JOHN XXIII. 1958-1963. John was a pastor to the world, much beloved, and the Patriarch of Venice. The connection to “mariner” is thus remarkable.
6. Flower of Flowers. PAUL VI. 1963-1978. Paul’s coat-of-arms depicts three fleurs-de-lis, corresponding to Malachay’s prophecy. His coat of arms included three fleurs-de-lis (iris blossoms).
7. Of the Half Moon. JOHN PAUL I. 1978-1978. John Paul I was elected Pope on August 26, 1978, when there was a half moon. He reigned 33 days, that is, about one month, when he died, although many think he was murdered. He was the 109th Pope – is “De Medietate Lunae” (Of the Half Moon). The corresponding pope was John Paul I (1978-78), who was born in the diocese of Belluno (beautiful moon) and was baptized Albino Luciani (white light). He became pope on August 26, 1978, when the moon appeared exactly half full. It was in its waning phase. He died the following month, soon after an eclipse of the moon.
8. The Labor of the Son. JOHN PAUL II. 1978-2005. Pope John Paul II was the most traveled Pope in history. He circled the globe numerous times, preaching to huge audiences everywhere he went. He survived an assassination attempt. He has written a book which has enjoyed a large circulation. Like the sun which never ceases to labor and provides light daily, this Pope has been incessant. He was born on May 18, 1920. On that date in the morning there was a near total eclipse of the sun over Europe. Prophecy – The 110th Pope is “De Labore Solis” (Of the Solar Eclipse, or, From the Toil of the Sun). Like the sun he came out of the East (Poland).
9. The Glory of the Olive. The Order of St. Benedict has said this Pope will come from their order. It is interesting that Jesus gave his apocalyptic prophecy about the end of time from the Mount of Olives. This Pope will reign during the beginning of the tribulation Jesus spoke of. The 111th prophesy is “Gloria Olivae” (The Glory of the Olive). The Order of Saint Benedict has claimed that this pope will come from their ranks. Saint Benedict himself prophesied that before the end of the world his Order, known also as the Olivetans, will triumphantly lead the Catholic Church in its fight against evil.
10. PETER THE ROMAN – This final Pope will likely be Satan, taking the form of a man named Peter who will gain a worldwide allegiance and adoration. He will be the final antichrist which prophecy students have long foretold. If it were possible, even the very elect would be deceived. The 112th prophesy states: “In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Petrus Romanus, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations; after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End.
FROM THE CLEVELANDLEADER.COM
St. Malachy prophesied that the final pope would be “Peter the Roman”, which is interesting because no pope to date has chosen the name of Peter out of respect for Peter the Apostle. There has also been speculation that the final pope would be black. Even more curiously, there is a black cardinal in Ghana, Peter Turkson, who is believed to be a frontrunner and whose name has come up in previous discussions of papal appointment.
Cardinal Turkson has said in the past that “if God would wish to see a black man also as pope, thanks be to God.” Catholic Church chronicler Rocco Palmo has called Turkson the lone Scripture scholar in the Pope’s “Senate”, and believes that his status as a potential “papabile” has been elevated due to his 2009 appointment as spokesman for the Second Synod for Africa.
Outside of the Church, there are also many who believe that Turkson is the favorite to take over as pontiff. Even the London bookmakers believe he’s the top choice. Odds comparison site Oddschecker.com lists Turkson at best price odds of 4/1, and as short as 2/1 with some firms. Francis Arinze, the Nigerian Cardinal, is also a huge favorite with the bookies.
There are some who insist that Malachy did not say that the last pope he mentioned would be the 112th pope, insisting that he was merely the last, and theorizing that there could be more popes to come between Benedict and “Peter the Roman”. However, this is not a belief that everyone subscribes to and many believe that “Peter the Roman” will be both the 112th and last pope of the Catholic Church.
Malachy’s prophecies are taken very seriously as they’ve been uncannily accurate to date. Will the Catholic Church get its first black pope? Will “Peter the Roman” lead us into the End Times? These questions are set to be answered by Easter, which comes this year at the end of March, when the papal conclave announces their decision.
Pope Benedict XVI announced his decision to step down due to health concerns just days ahead of the start of the Lenten season. He is due to step down officially on February 28. The announcement surprised even his inner circle, who were said to be unaware that he was planning to step down.
When we are alone, quiet and honestly seeking Truth in all things we will surely find it or rather Him. It is a spiritual principal just as physical laws exist in physics. Let us all be reminded of The Republic of The United States of America’s true history as a nation founded on God for His Glory. Let us likewise be reminded of the founding of our nation’s earliest most highly esteemed and influential Universities which helped to refine the destinies of some of the greatest minds of all time for the greater good of mankind and for the Glory of God through His Only Son, the Perfect Sacrificial Lamb of God Slain for our sins. The Risen Jesus Christ -PBN
A list of layoffs since the election and we’ve had about 100,000 layoffs publicized since November 7th, 125 businesses, including some large chain stores, have announced they are closing and there have also been a number of bankruptcies announced.
You can thank the stupid American voter who either voted for Obama, or didn’t turn out to vote for Mitt Romney in the recent election for the recent layoffs. Obama has made it quite clear that he want’s to destroy the economy, as have far left Marxist Democrat!!
Since this list was made more lay offs have occurred and more Businesses have shut their doors
Layoffs Announced Since Election
Romney’s crowds are building — 28,000 in Morrisville, Pa., last night; 30,000 in West Chester, Ohio, Friday. It isn’t only a triumph of advance planning: People came, they got through security and waited for hours in the cold. His rallies look like rallies now, not enactments. In some new way he’s caught his stride. He looks happy and grateful. His closing speech has been positive, future-looking, sweetly patriotic. His closing ads are sharp — the one about what’s going on at the rallies is moving. …
Is it possible this whole thing is playing out before our eyes and we’re not really noticing because we’re too busy looking at data on paper instead of what’s in front of us? Maybe that’s the real distortion of the polls this year: They left us discounting the world around
54 Reasons to Defeat Barack Obama,” commemorate the 54 million unborn babies who lost their lives to the abortion policies Barack Obama supports. about 54½ million abortions occurred in the U.S. since the Roe v. Wade decision legalized abortion in 1973.
I am sorry to report that in the meantime, the number of abortions in the United States has now gone over 55 million. Another huge reason to defeat Barack Obama.
More than four million of those 55 million children died during Obama’s term as president. I have written before that Obama could not have saved them all, but he could have . . . he should have . . . saved many. Instead, Obama has actually worked to expand access to abortion.
That means even more babies dying. So instead of saving as many lives as possible, we have a president who has made things worse.
It’s up to us to change that. Even at this late date in the election, you probably know people who still need to hear a good reason or two to defeat Obama. Some of those people might be persuaded if you forward them this message or any of the reasons to defeat Barack Obama posted at www.54Reasons.com .
You can also help win tomorrow’s elections by calling and reminding your pro-life friends to vote. Or offer to give a ride to a pro-life voter who has trouble getting to a polling station. Everyone’s help is needed because everything is at stake.
Last week, Obama asserted a kind of ownership of the storm by touring New Jersey in the now infamous embrace of Republican stalwart Governor Chris Christie. Now that we are all appalled by the lack of food, gas, water, heat, and the basic essentials of life throughout the storm zone, Obama’s government doesn’t look so good anymore.
Why didn’t FEMA stockpile food, water, and gasoline? We had a week’s notice to prepare for Sandy. There was no shortage of time. Did the government not realize that people needed to eat, drink, and drive?
Where is obama, the man who said we will leave NO man behind…
Back on the campaign trail, pounding the opposition in the same relentless and partisan style which he used before the storm. When Obama said that voting was “the best revenge,” he threw away whatever presidentiality he displayed in touring storm damage earlier in the week.
we see the comparison of the mounting disaster in New York and New Jersey and the President out on the campaign trail attacking his opponents, we realize that Obama is a candidate before he is president, more worried about his second term than the welfare of his constituents.
Unemployment for the youth is extremely high, and it will only get higher if obama is allowed to serve another 4 years as our president…Young people , white, black and Hispanic, you may think obama is cool, but you can’t buy your cars and gas and stylish clothes with coolness, it takes a job, think twice before you pull that lever on November 6. Romney may be a square to you but he will create policy that will allow businesses to create jobs for you and that is what being a President is all about.
Pollster John Zogby told Secrets this week that support among younger voters aged 18-29 is down for President Obama and the new October unemployment rates announced Friday morning may explain why.
According to the government, the overall youth unemployment rate is 12 percent. But for younger black voters, a critical Obama support block, the rate is a staggering 21.4 percent. And for Hispanic youth voters it is 13.4 percent.
According to the youth-focused group Generation Opportunity, which pulled the youth figures out of the overall labor numbers, the picture might be worse.
“The declining labor force participation rate has created an additional 1.7 million young adults that are not counted as ‘unemployed’ by the U.S. Department of Labor because they are not in the labor force, meaning that those young people have given up looking for work due to the lack of jobs,” they said.
Generation Opportunity President Paul T. Conway, said “For the president, the failure to address young adult unemployment and to understand the negative impact on their hopes will, in retrospect, be seen as the reason why he lost support among millions of who once believed in his ability to affect lasting change.”
Buzzfeed reporter McKay Coppins was heard saying on Hot Mic before an Romney rally there is “a 40% chance that he says something stupid.”
Do you realize what Romney’s been up against throughout this entire campaign, childish and unprofessional media partisans disguised as “objective” reporters are Not just from the likes of BuzzFeed, and they’re bad enough, but also from a media atmosphere so stacked against Romney and in favor of Obama that anyone pretending to be an “objective” journalist can feel comfortable popping off like this.
It’s also a look at how comfortable these elitist jerks are behaving this way amongst themselves when they think no one is listening. I have no issues with reporters joking around, but it’s no coincidence that you never ever hear this kind of thing coming from the “objective” media about President Obama.
Listen at 1:45 mark
Coming hot on the heels of speculation that some Jeep production may be moved to China comes a bombshell from a Bloomberg report. Fiat is now considering moving Chrysler and Jeep production to Italy.
According to the piece, “To counter the severe slump in European sales, (Fiat CEO Sergio) Marchionne is considering building Chrysler models in Italy, including Jeeps, for export to North America. The Italian government is evaluating tax rebates on export goods to help Fiat. Marchionne may announce details of his plan as soon as Oct. 30, the people said.”
So, let’s be real clear here, we are talking about vehicles that will be built in Italy and exported to America. The evidence is clear that Fiat is looking at ways to move production of vehicles from the US to elsewhere, whether it be China or Italy, costing American jobs. This is becoming indisputable, despite outcries from certain parties to the contrary.
Mitt Romney has rightfully criticized the Obama Administration for handing over Chrysler to the Italians and now leaving the fate of American workers in the hands of Fiat management. Fiat is not a healthy company and the auto industry is in as great a risk as ever. The insistence that all is well by those with political motivations does not mask the danger. More jobs are at risk of being lost and more taxpayer money may be lost as well.
We stand behind Mitt Romney and are doing all we can to help him get elected, the economy can not take another 4 years of obama. If obama is re-elected experts have shown our deficit will be 20 Trillion by 2016.
Do your part to get the word out, and make sure you get to the polls and vote, take a friend or family member with you….
Elect a strong leader, a leader that can actually turn the economy around and make it possible for the private sector to create jobs..
obama has finally reached a new low, he is using children, brain washing them and having them to sing that Romney will let people die…I question the parenting in this also, are these parents so beaming with the hopes their child might be in the spot light for the president for a few minutes they are willing to allow their children to be used this way…
You might say wait a minute this doesn’t mention Romney, well not his name but visit the web site and it tells you elect obama, click here..now you know they are talking about Romney…