Besides Obama releasing the GITMO5, in what we believe to be the greatest act of malfeasance in the history of the USA and a deed that endangers every American and every aspect of our Freedom, the truth has come to light that Obama had also previously released Abu Bakr al Baghdadi from American custody initially held at Camp Bucca in Southern Iraq. Baghdadi had been captured in 2005 to 2009 (then according to sources transferred and released from GITMO by President Obama’s authority.)
Abu Bakr al Baghdadi has several aliases and many who have attempted to follow Baghdadi’s footsteps throughout the years say he is the “invisible Jihadi.”
What is most relevant now, at the present moment of increasing global peril, is that Abu Baghdadi is at the helm of the world’s most violent Islamist extremist terror cell called ISIS aka ISIL (formerly known as ISI) Obama has shirked all responsibilities that he has released the antagonist Baghdadi and is therefore directly responsible for the current ISIS/ISIL attack on Baghdad Iraq, at this very moment in time.
It is no longer a wonder why Obama declined to help the, (figuratively and possibly secretly literally on his knees begging) Prime Minister of Iraq, Nouri al-Maliki, to defend what is left of his previously semi-freed nation. Maliki had requested emergency air support. Obama has declined.
Abu Bakr al Baghdadi aka Ibrahim al-Badri, also formerly known as Abu Douaa was a lecturer of Islamic studies and an Imam in Bagdad and Falluja before being detained by US forces on June 4, 2004. (FBI supplied intel of capture dates/releases of Baghdadi conflicts with other intel reports) After being released three years later, Baghdadi established the “Sunni Army” militia and joined al-Qaeda. He became the group’s third in command following the death of Abu Omar al-Baghdadi.
It has been stated that Abu Baghdadi crossed over from al Qaeda to the more violent ISIS/ISIL in order to honor the more extreme Sharia compliant Islam which mutilates, tortures and kills in the name of Allah. From a western perspective, all Islamist groups do equal amounts of evil atrocities in the name of Allah.
It comes as no surprise then that, USA’s CIC aka Traitor In Chief (TIC) Barack Hussein Obama is as of this weekend golfing in sunny California preparing for his next Democratic fundraiser as he simultaneously ignores the sincere pleas of those we had promised to stand by to secure a quasi permanent freedom.
Obama purposefully let the guilty go free possibly knowing the ultimate longterm goals and malicious intent of ISIS/ISIL’s leader: Abu Bakr al Baghdadi. America, not only we as Americans are in grave danger, so is the entire civilized non-Sharia compliant world. We have a Traitor in the White House. It is up to We The People to hold all Oath Keepers in Congress and our US Military accountable to their US Constitutional Oaths and to protect our God-given Freedom NOW at ALL COSTS!!!
- ISIS aka ISIL (Previously Known as ISI) Different Names Same Muslim Monsters
- Turkeys Goal: Defeat by Dehydration #Syria, #USTroopsBack in Iraq? & USA’s #Security vs #Gitmo5
- #Gitmo5 “Five of the most dangerous folks in the world.” #SenChambliss
- #Obama #Bergdahl: #Treason and Treachery from Multiple Fronts
- US Navy Battleship Bataan Sailing to Libya All US Citizens Told to Immediately Depart
~ M.Katherine Orts and Husband Pastor David A. Orts Founders of USDefenseLeague.com “Pushing Back Tyranny With Truth”
The DailyMail.co.uk reported:
The United States once had Islamic State of Iraq and al-Shams (ISIS) leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi in custody at a detention facility in Iraq, but president Barack Obama let him go, it was revealed on Friday.
Al Baghdadi was among the prisoners released in 2009 from the U.S.’s now-closed Camp Bucca near Umm Qasr in Iraq.
But now five years later he is leading the army of ruthless extremists bearing down on Baghdad who want to turn the country into an Islamist state by blazing a bloody trail through towns and cities, executing Iraqi soldiers, beheading police officers and gunning down innocent civilians.
These are the only two known photos of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. He is seen here on the left as a prisoner half a decade ago and on the right more recently as the shadowy head of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, ISIL, also known as ISIS
This uundated handout picture of jihadi leader of The Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, also known as Abu Du’a, was provided by the Department of State. The U.S. government has a $10 million bounty out for the al Qaeda leader
It is unclear why the U.S. let the merciless al Qaeda leader slip away, however, one theory proposed by The Telegraph is that al Baghadadi was granted amnesty along with thousands of other detainees because the U.S. was preparing to pull out of Iraq.
The United States began withdrawing troops from Iraq in 2010,and Camp Bucca closed in 2011 along with the United States’ other military facilities as President Obama declared that the War in Iraq had come to an end.
Another possible explanation is that al Baghadadi did not become a jihadist until after his release from Camp Bucca.
- Iran offers to work WITH the US to stop the ISIS horde from overrunning Baghdad
- Ancient hatreds tearing apart the Middle East: How 1,400-year-old feud between Shia and Sunni Muslims flared into life with the fall of dictators like Gaddafi and Saddam… and threatens to swallow Iraq
- Planeloads of American diplomats and contractors EVACUATE from northern Iraq as Obama says he ‘won’t rule out anything’ in stopping jihadist violence spreading throughout the country
The story of how Baghadadi ended up in U.S. custody in the first place and later came to be the leader of a violent terrorist group is the stuff of legend.
It is said by some that al Baghadadi was in the wrong place at the wrong time when he was picked up by the U.S. military, a farmer who got caught up in a massive sweep. It was at Camp Bucca that he was radicalized and became a follower of Osama Bin Laden.
Another version of the story is that al Baghadadi, who also goes by the alias of Abu Duaa, was an Islamic fundamentalist before the U.S. invaded Iraq and he became a leader in al Qaeda’s network before he was arrested and detained by American forces in 2005.
‘Abu Duaa was connected to the intimidation, torture and murder of local civilians in Qaim,’ according to a 2005 U.S. intelligence report.
‘He would kidnap individuals or entire families, accuse them, pronounce sentence and then publicly execute them.’
Originally Published Title: “Revealed: How Obama SET FREE the merciless terrorist warlord now leading the ISIS horde blazing a trail of destruction through Iraq”
PUBLISHED: 10:55 EST, 13 June 2014 | UPDATED: 14:20 EST, 13 June 2014
- WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
- The U.S. once had Islamic State of Iraq and al-Shams (ISIS) leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi in custody at a detention facility in Iraq, it was revealed Friday
- Al Baghdadi was among the prisoners released in 2009 from the U.S.’s now-closed Camp Bucca near Umm Qasr in Iraq
- It is unclear why the U.S. let the merciless al Qaeda leader slip away
- Al Baghadadi and his troops took the Iraqi cities of Fallujah and Ramadi earlier this year and conquered Tikrit and Mosul within the last several days
- They are now bearing down on Baghdad, burning down everything that stands in their way and carrying out executions on Iraqi civilians, soldiers and police officers
- ISIS posted an image today of an officer’s decapitated head tweeted with sickening message: ‘This is our ball. It’s made of skin #WorldCup’