are seven reasons why we feel Loretta Fuddy’s death should be investigated further:

  1. Black box recorder not in plane.
  2. Funeral may not be body of Fuddy or if it was cremation destroyed all evidence.
  3. Pilot’s name not listed on official employees of charter website.
  4. 9 or 11 passengers? Eyewitness accounts eleven not nine.
  5. Inconsistent reports by various official responders on scene that Loretta Fuddy was trapped in fuselage and her body went down with plane.
  6. Colleague’s testimony given to priest that he held Fuddy’s hand as she was dying.
  7. Issues regarding attempts to resuscitate Fuddy by anyone on scene or involved with forced emergency water landing of plane.
Attorney Orly Taitz has filed an emergency injunction with a Hawaiian court to with the intent to prevent the cremation or embalmment of Loretta Fuddy leading to the irreversible destruction of any potential evidence pointing to foul play in the sudden death of Loretta Fuddy which occurred on December 11th,2013 in highly unusual and suspicious circumstances following the emergency landing of a Cessna turboprop in which she was one of nine (or eleven) passengers including the pilot:

Mortuary director Virginia Donato states that the family of Loretta Fuddy refused to confirm that the body of Loretta Fuddy will not be cremated, as such an emergency petition for a stay of cremation was filed with the US District Court on 12.19.2013

Attorney Taitz is a plaintiff and an attorney for plaintiffs in a number of legal actions seeking adjudication on the merits of Obama’s use of fabricated IDs and a stolen Social Security number. One of the cases Taitz et al v Democratic Party, Obama, Fuddy, Onaka et al 12-cv-00280 USDC SDMS contains RICO (racketeering influenced corrupt organizations) causes of action which state that Director of Health of Hawaii Loretta Fuddy was involved in a RICO conspiracy in certifying flagrant forgeries, claiming them to be true and correct copies of Obama’s IDs while refusing to comply with federal subpoenas and refusing to produce original (wet ink) copies of allegedly existing original birth certificate for Barack Obama for examination.

Recently it was reported that Loretta Fuddy was the only victim of emergency water landing of Cessna Caravan carrying passengers from Molokai to Oahu. This accident was clouded by multiple questions, among them inconsistency about Fuddy’s death. According to Fire Rescue Captain Terry Seelig, Fuddy’s body remained in the fuselage of the plane, which is still under 70 feet of water and was not recovered yet. According to other accounts made by Fuddy’s deputy director Keith Yamamoto, passenger C Philip Holstein and the captain Clyde Kawasaki, Fuddy got out of the plane alive, was wearing her life vest and was awaiting rescue. It is not clear how did she die. Attorney Taitz talked to the medical examiner Dr. Harle, who stated to Taitz that Fuddy’s death is still under the investigation, toxicology reports are not expected for two more weeks and the autopsy report is not ready yet.

Taitz contacted the funeral home Ordenstein’s Hawaiian Memorial park mortuary, talked to the receptionist and asked for a call back. Around 5pm PST she talked to the funeral director Virginia Donato. Taitz explained to Donato that there is evidence of foul play and the case is still under the investigation and Taitz wanted to know for sure that the body will not be cremated. Taitz questioned Donato whether the family can decide on Saturday after mass and services to cremate the body instead of burying it. Donato stated that they absolutely can make such a decision the last moment, it is up to the family and the funeral home has no idea what the family will do on Saturday. Taitz was hesitant about filing for a stay of cremation and asked Ms. Donato to check with the family as there is a possibility of foul play. Ms. Fuddy did not have an immediate family. She was not married and did not have children and grand children. She had a sister and a brother and one half sister. Taitz believes that Donato talked to one of the siblings. At 5:50pm PST Donato called back and advised Taitz that the family did not give any assurances that the body will not be cremated on Saturday. Taitz filed an emergency petition for stay/preliminary injunction.

While Taitz is concerned about the feelings of the siblings of Ms. Fuddy, there are public concerns which outweigh any feelings which might be associated with burial versus cremation. We have seen during congressional hearings evidence of Obama regime making important Benghazi witnesses disappear, giving these CIA agents new identities so the will not testify against the regime. There is a clear incentive for Obama and his accomplices to make witnesses to fabrication of his bogus IDs  disappear. We have seen a number of suspicious deaths surrounding Obama. Lieutenant (Unusual first name, not title) Quarles Harris, who was cooperating with the FBI in regards to Obama’s passport records, was found shot to death in 2008, the case was covered up and not solved for nearly 4 years. An openly gay chorus director Donald Young, who allegedly had sexual relations with bisexual Obama was found assassinated, as well as Larry Bland, who together with Young and Obama attended the same Trinity church in Chicago. Murders of Young and Bland remain unsolved. Leah (Saleah) Sobah who was a foster child of Obama’s mother and step father in Indonesia died suddenly of unknown causes shortly before the announcement of Indonesian visit by Obama. Leah’s story contradicted Obama’s recollection of his youth. Obama claimed to arrive in Indonesia in 1967  on Japan airlines with his mother, while Sobah stated in her interview that he did not arrive with his mother, that he arrived later. Leah Sobah’s statement is corroborated by Dr. Scott Inoue,who was Obama’s friend in elementary school in Hawaii. According to a photograph provided by Inoue Obama resided in Hawaii from 1967-1969. When Taitz tried to contact Inoue at his CA chiropractic office, the phone number was disconnected. Statements by Sobah and Inoue show that from 1967-1969 there were 2 distinct individuals, Barry Obama who resided in HI and Barry Soetoro, who resided in Indonesia. we do not know which one came back, we believe it was Barry Soetoro, not Barry Obama. Taitz filed an emergency petition for stay of cremation in case the family is planning cremation. The funeral home and the family were placed on notice. Taitz paid $400 required fee and FedEx fees. Taitz is working pro bono and donations to cover the fees are greatly appreciated. – Orly Taitz

Gov. Neil Abercrombie has ordered that the flags of the United States and State of Hawaii be flown at half-staff in memory of the late Loretta Fuddy.

Fuddy, the director of Hawaii’s Department of Health, was killed last week in a plane crash off Kalaupapa. The results of the cause of her death are still pending.

Flags will be half-staff from sunrise to sunset on Saturday, Dec. 21, the day of her memorial service.

Director Fuddy was first appointed to the Governor’s Cabinet in December 2010 as first deputy director of the Hawaii Department of Health and then as its director on March 2, 2011.

Memorial services are set for Saturday, December 21, 2013 in Kalihi at the Co-Cathedral of St. Theresa with public visitation schedule at 9 a.m. Mass at 11 a.m. and a private burial service to follow. – Hawaii News Now

An autopsy had allegedly been conducted the day of Loretta Fuddy’s death which sometime after 3:15pm the estimated time of the emergency water landing which was reported as a plane “crash” last Wednesday, the 11th of December, 2013.

Here’s more misleading proof that the media are citing the Cessna’s emergency water landing as a plane “crash” as recent as the report “Flags to fly at half-staff for Loretta Fuddy”

December 20th, 2013 with a time stamp of 4:45PM CST:

Fuddy, the director of Hawaii’s Department of Health, was killed last week in a plane crash off Kalaupapa. The results of the cause of her death are still pending. –

Interested parties, including Attorney Orly Taitz who has filed a legal request to view the autopsy results of what officially caused Fuddy’s death, are awaiting results as they are not being made available immediately. However it would be kind of hard to conduct an autopsy on a body that is still in the fuselage of a turboprop at the bottom of the ocean, wouldn’t it? Fuddy’s body was allegedly recovered a full day after the crash according to Lt.William Juan with the Maui Police  Fuddy’s autospy is said to have been done on December 15th only one day before Fuddy’s body was released. The NTSB is conducting an investigation as to the official cause of the “crash” or emergency water landing yet there is no evidence that they have begun an investigation on their official NTSB site.

Department as reported by

Fuddy, 65, was among nine people in a Cessna that crashed into the ocean Wednesday, shortly after leaving Kalaupapa Airport on the island of Molokai about 3:15 p.m. The eight others on the plane, including the pilot, were rescued, but Fuddy “remained in the fuselage of the plane,” Honolulu Fire Capt. Terry Seelig told KHON-TV. “It’s always a difficult situation when you’re not able to get everybody out.”

On Thursday, Lt. William Juan with the Maui Police Department said that Fuddy’s body had been recovered from the wreckage and that an autopsy would be conducted.

The National Transportation Safety Board is investigating the crash, agency spokesman Eric Weiss said, and a preliminary report should be ready in 10 to 14 days.

The pilot of the Makani Kai Air plane did not call for help, officials said, but radio reception is bad in the area.

Makani Kai Air President Richard Schuman said the crash was caused by “catastrophic engine failure.”

Fuddy was apparently headed to Honolulu from Kalawao County, a park on the north coast of Molokai and the home of Hawaii’s former leper colonies. The director of the health department serves as the mayor of Kalawao County.

Other passengers involved in the plane’s sudden “crash” insisted that the plane did not crash but did a soft, calm emergency “belly landing on the water”.  Besides Fuddy, there were eight other passengers and the pilot Clyde Kawasaki.

Molokai, Hawaii (CNN) A pilot in Hawaii is being hailed as a hero after he was forced to make an emergency landing in the sea. Clyde Kawasaki had just taken off when he heard the engine give out. He was able to land the plane in the water and keep all of his passengers together. Despite everyone praising him as a hero, he says he doesn’t feel like one. “I’m no hero. I’m just doing my job in a bad situation, but I thank everyone for the accolade. I just did what I’m supposed to do,” he explains.
Hawaiian Health Director Loretta Fuddy was the only passenger who died in the crash.
Kawasaki suffered a concussion and was hospitalized for two days. –

After hearing a loud bang which the pilot surmised was the loss of an engine, Kawasaki. made an emergency water landing. Kawasaki suffered a concussion and was hospitalized for two days.  All passengers were shocked to find out that Loretta Fuddy had died since the pilot and seven passengers all witnessed Fuddy alive and well amongst themselves getting off the plane into the water to await assistance.

There are too many inconsistencies that are coming to light to close off our minds to anything sinister having happened, yet. Even business mogul Donald Trump had a gut hunch that perhaps this might not have been a simple open and shut fatality when he posted this popular tweet:


Loretta Fuddy, the Hawaii public official who verified and approved the release of President Barack Obama’s birth certificate, died on Wednesday, the only fatality in a tragic plane accident that occurred off the coast of Molokai. –

Is it possible that the plane “crash” that Loretta Fuddy allegedly died from was intentional to be deployed as an “emergency water landing” in order to shroud her murder? According to professional pilots it isn’t impossible at all to land a Cessna safely on water according to

How to Execute a Water Landing in a Cessna – 172

For a light aircraft, such as a Cessna – 172, making a successful water landing is a lot easier than for heavy jet airplanes… –

This would explain the surprisingly smooth and calm “emergency” water landing that witnesses initially reported to the media. Perhaps this was planned by someone somewhere in order to get rid of a key witness to Obama’s “real” birth certificate actually not existing at all? Why was the US Navy part of the rescue? How far away were they stationed that day? Is this normal protocol for the Navy to set up flares at the scene of emergency plane water landings or plane crashes? Who gave the orders? Is it possible that this was a highly organized pre-planned or staged event by entities as yet unknown to get rid of the one key witness who vouched for Obama’s Hawaiian birth certificate as being legitimate? Had Fuddy been forced to go along with a scripted ruse? Had she had a pang of guilty conscience and wanted to go public with the truth once and for all that Obama was not indeed physically born in a Hawaiian hospital? Did she have a change of mind and did this endanger her very life?


HONOLULU — When Coast Guard rescuers flew to waters near the Hawaiian island of Molokai to the scene of a small plane crash, they found smoking flares from the Navy, nine people floating in yellow life vests and debris scattered across a half-mile of ocean waters with choppy waves about six feet high. The only thing missing — the single-engine plane itself. –

It was first reported that there was a plane crash with Loretta Fuddy on board. She was the only alleged witness to Obama’s original birth certificate (or lack thereof on file in Hawaii’s Department of Health) as its director.PBN’s Initial Breaking Story ‘Controversial Barack Obama Birth Certificate Figure: DEAD, Questionable Circumstances [2 VIDEOS]

The report was later amended to a simple “calm” emergency water landing on the plane’s belly since the engines were have purported to fail or had been lost somehow.

The Associated Press reported “Pilot Glides Plane to Safe Water Landing AP-US-Hawaii-Plane-Crash/993″ On December 13, 2013 3:41 pm Updated December 13, 2013 at 3:41pm
  • Pilot crash lands plane on the water off the coast of Hawaii.

  • Coast Guard rescues survivors after successful landing water landing.

HONOLULU (AP) — When a small commercial plane’s lone engine failed, the nine people on board stayed calm as the plane glided toward the ocean and then made a remarkably smooth belly landing, a survivor recounted Friday.

C. Phillip Hollstein, a 70-year-old Kailua man, swam to a rugged shoreline about a half-mile away after the crash, guessing it took about 90 minutes.

Hollstein said Friday that the single-engine turboprop plane had just taken off from Molokai and was making a turn toward Honolulu when it seemed like something on the plane broke.


“We probably weren’t a minute out,” he said. “It wasn’t real loud or anything. Just a muffled bang. Then we were a glider.”

The plane lost power, he said, and the pilot maneuvered a water landing on the plane’s belly, bringing the 2002 Cessna Grand Caravan to an abrupt stop. Hollstein said he was sitting in the back of the plane, so he didn’t know whether the pilot was saying anything.

“Everyone was real quiet. We hit (the water) and it was all about getting the belts off,” he said, describing how everyone started putting on life jackets and remained on the plane until it seemed to start sinking.

“There wasn’t panic or anything. It was very orderly. It wasn’t like any of the movies or the TV shows.”

Bobbing in the water, Hollstein noticed the pilot and seven other passengers seemed fine. “I didn’t want to sit out there bobbing, so I figured I’d take a shot at going to the shoreline.”

Hollstein’s wife, Janice Hollstein, said her husband rarely swims, but does leg exercises daily and is a skydiver.

“My husband is able to handle emergencies and crisis situations, but toddlers are a different story,” she said. She said they have three grandchildren.

Hollstein said he was surprised to hear after the swim that one of the passengers, Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy, had later died.

“She was doing fine out of the airplane,” Hollstein said. “Her assistant was really watching her. He was taking care of her.”

Fuddy, 65, was the only fatality out of nine people on the plane that crashed Wednesday. An autopsy was expected to be conducted Friday.

Hollstein said the pilot is the reason nearly everyone survived. “He did everything right,” said Hollstein, of Kailua. “He set it up for the best crash-landing you could do.”

When Coast Guard rescuers flew to the crash, there was no sign of the single-engine plane.

“There was nothing recognizable immediately as aircraft debris, just general debris in the water,” U.S. Coast Guard Lt. Weston Red Elk said Thursday. “I’m not sure at what point the main body of the aircraft submerged, but it was not present when we got there.”

Red Elk’s team of rescue swimmers and pilots maneuvered two helicopters and an HC-130 airplane about 50 feet above the water, using the flares as a guide to locate two clusters of passengers. Rescue swimmer Mark Peer lowered himself toward a man about 100 yards from the plane who looked to be in his 70s. As he swam to the passenger, the man appeared calm, Peer said.

“He was happy to see us — just kind of grabbed my arm and gave me a thumbs up,” Peer said.

But the next passenger Peer tried to save, Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy, was not responsive and he couldn’t find a pulse.

“It was not a good feeling,” he said.

In the final moments of her life, Fuddy clung to the hand of her deputy, Keith Yamamoto, while floating in the water. Fuddy, who became widely known in 2011 for her role in making President Barack Obama’s birth certificate public, held hands with Yamamoto as he tried to help her relax, said the Rev. Patrick Killilea, who consoled Yamamoto after the ordeal.

“He recounted how he said he helped Loretta into her life jacket and he held her hand for some time,” the priest said. “They were all floating together, and she let go and there was no response from her.”

The crash occurred when the single engine of the 2002 Cessna Grand Caravan failed soon after it took off from Molokai and made its turn toward Honolulu, said Richard Schuman, owner of Makani Kai Air, operator of the plane.

“There’s only one engine on that plane, and when it quits on you, you just have to deal with it in that moment,” he said.

Schuman said he did not know why the engine failed. The aircraft had no previous problems, he said.

FAA spokesman Ian Gregor said investigators planned to speak with the pilot, whose name was not released, and some passengers about the crash.

The location of the wreckage, combined with wind and wave conditions, likely means the plane won’t be recovered, NTSB spokesman Eric Weiss said.

Gov. Neil Abercrombie said Fuddy was loved and respected. About 100 Health Department employees lined up to pay their respects to Fuddy’s family members, who attended a gathering in her memory at the department’s parking lot Thursday.

After the crash, three survivors were transported by helicopter to a Honolulu hospital. Two declined to be medically evacuated, officials said.

Hollstein said he and a local couple were taken to the Molokai hospital, where they took hot showers and dried their clothing. They were given a place to rest until they could get rooms at the island’s only hotel.

Fuddy and Yamamoto were on the flight after an annual visit to Kalaupapa, where the state exiled leprosy patients until 1969. The area is accessible only by plane or mule.

The leprosy settlement on Kalaupapa is still run by the Health Department, though only a few former leprosy patients continue to live there.


Associated Press writers Oskar Garcia and Audrey McAvoy contributed to this report.


The U.S. Coast Guard has reported the plane has sunk.

U.S. Coast Guard Lt. Weston Red Elk said Thursday. “I’m not sure at what point the main body of the aircraft submerged, but it was not present when we got there.”
If it wasn’t a violent plane crash, or violent landing on the ocean and all other eight people are just fine, with two of them able to swim to shore, why then is there a picture of a smashed plane as if it crashed into the side of a mountain vs. a water landing on the ocean albeit an emergency belly landing?

Loretta Fuddy was the sole fatality of the nine occupants of a 2002 Cessna Grand Caravan single-engine turboprop aircraft that crashed into the ocean shortly after takeoff from Kalaupapa Airport on the island of Molokai in Hawaii. The reports surrounding her death are as murky as the reports of her alleged involvement in the creation of a falsified federal document of unprecedented significance, the Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) of Barack Hussein Obama…At the very least, Loretta Fuddy would have been a critical witness in a high crime of treason and other felonies against all Americans. Under these circumstances, is it not mandatory for responsible citizens to question the circumstances of her mysterious death? Do we not have a responsibility as Americans to insist on the truth, considering the current state as well as the fate of our nation?- Doug Hagmann

Things don’t add up. The very first report stated that there were initially a total of eight passengers in the plane and all eight survived with no injuries. And on camera, it was initially reported by Richard Schuman, the owner of Makani Kai Air that there was no mayday call that came from the plane that “crashed” a swimmable distance from the Hawaiian island’s shore of Molokai.

A statement was also made by Honolulu Fire Capt. Terry Seelig, who first reported that there was a fatality, according to KHON News.

That person remained in the fuselage of the plane. Not much details. Always a difficult situation when you can’t get everyone out, and unfortunately that was the case here.”

KHON-2 News also reported that the plane “crashed in waters a 1/2 mile off of the north shore of Molokai. Specifically, they stated that the Maui Fire Department and two U.S. Coast Guard helicopters quickly got to the scene, rescuing eight-(8) people who got out of the plane.” –Doug Hagmann

A notable change, now, according to attorney Orly Taitz Schuman there was indeed a mayday call according to new information she had obtained by interviewing Makani Kai Air’s Richard Schuman herself. Initially Schuman stated that there was no plane to recover as it had all turned into debris according to an AP report:

POSTED: 01:30 a.m. HST, Dec 20, 2013

Much of the damage to the body of the aircraft is a result of battering waves as the plane sank.
The wreckage of the Makani Kai Air plane that ditched in the ocean off Kalaupapa Dec. 11 was brought to Honolulu Harbor.

The wreckage of a plane that crashed off Molokai was brought to Honolulu Harbor on Wednesday.

Makani Kai Air owner Richard Schuman said a salvage dive team was able to recover the plane’s single engine.

The engine lost power soon after the plane took off from Kalaupapa on Dec. 11. State Health Director Loretta Fuddy was the only fatality of the nine of the plane’s passengers.

Schuman says the wreckage and the engine arrived in Honolulu on a ship Wednesday night.

He says the engine will be transported to a factory run by the engine’s manufacturer, where the National Transportation Safety Board will determine what caused it to fail.

The NTSB initially believed the plane couldn’t be recovered, but it was spotted off the north shore of Molokai.

No autopsy results have been released on the cause of Fuddy’s death. She was able to make it out of the plane after it crashed, witnesses said.

Dr. Orly Taitz, an attorney who has filed numerous lawsuits related to the birth certificate issue, is behind an effort to obtain a copy of Fuddy’s autopsy. In an exclusive interview with the Western Center for Journalism, she cited several pieces of anecdotal evidence she believes refute official reports.

“I have a file with all of the media reports on this accident,” she said, “and there are contradictions.”

Taitz is not alone in speculating that there might be more to Fuddy’s death than has been reported; however, she alleges several eyewitness accounts cast aspersion on official accounts of the crash. For instance, she said there is some debate regarding whether the plane’s pilot made a mayday call prior to the incident. Initial reports, she explained, indicate that no such call was sent. –B. Christopher Agee

Inconsistencies abound.

Initial media reported:

It was first reported by first responders (televised interview) that Fuddy was the only one of the (updated number of nine) passengers including the pilot, who did not make it out of the fuselage in time and died there due to her injuries and that first responders could not get to her in time.

Early reports from the same news agency also provided additional insight:

“Nine people were on board when the plane took off. One person was pronounced dead, three were flown to Honolulu and taken by ambulance to the Queens Medical Center. Another three stayed on Molokai and were hospitalized. The rest did not need any medical help.”

Consider this early report with public statements made by the Hawaii Department of Health. This agency maintained — for nearly four hours after the crash, that Ms. Fuddy and deputy director Keith Yamamoto, also a passenger on the plane, were alive. The significance of this assertion will become evident as the various accounts are considered with what was known at the time of the accident or shortly thereafter.

As already referenced but now stated in more detail, initial news reports announced that “three passengers were pulled from the water by the two Coast Guard helicopters, and Maui fire crews picked up ‘others. One crash survivor swam ashore.”

Despite these eyewitness and official accounts of Ms. Fuddy not making it out of the interior of the downed plane, ABC News reported several hours later the following account:

“In the final moments of her life, Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy clung to the hand of her deputy after a small plane taking them back to Honolulu crashed in the ocean off the island of Molokai.

“In the water, Fuddy held hands with deputy director Keith Yamamoto as he tried to help her relax, said the Rev. Patrick Killilea, who consoled Yamamoto after the ordeal.”

“He recounted how he said he helped Loretta into her life jacket and he held her hand for some time,” the priest said. “They were all floating together and she let go and there was no response from her.”

At first, one might conclude that the “soul count” of survivors from the air by the circling pilot did not include the “swimmer,” thereby explaining the report of “eight-(8) people in life vests” in the water. When considered in the context of that report and the description of the scene offered via radio by the pilot circulating above, however, this theory is inconsistent with the timing of the circling plane.

Among the first news reports, it was disclosed that Fuddy’s deputy Keith Yamamoto, dressed in blue swim trunks and a tee shirt, was seen being driven away from Makani Air’s Honolulu Airport headquarters at about 7:00 p.m. local time, a full hour before the Hawaii Department of Health made the death of Ms. Fuddy public. –Doug Hagmann

Eight passengers were initially reported as being seen floating in life vests by another pilot, not nine. It was later updated to nine floating passengers, not eight. Then it was reported that there were nine and one had passed away because they couldn’t get to the plane (possibly sinking) in time to rescue her from the fuselage. How was this reported? How did they know definitively it was Fuddy if they could not see inside the sinking plane?

Why was it initially reported that she was dead when they arrived on the scene when Hawaiian media and the Hawaii health department stated for FOUR hours that she was injured but still alive and that three people had also been injured and were at area hospitals? When later on everyone left besides Fuddy was fit as a fiddle?

After the initial report of her matter of fact death as rescuers arrived on the scene, the reports changed that her colleague, deputy director Keith Yamamoto, had held her hand as she was dying and put her life jacket on her at the same time. Where did he do this? In the fuselage makes sense. Yet Fuddy was allegedly found floating face down in the water by the first responders and not trapped inside the fuselage as was officially reported by officials. If indeed Fuddy was dying while her colleague was holding her hand, why then did Yamamoto let go and let her float away face down in the ocean to be found by paramedics? Why didn’t he continue to hold onto her so first responders could attempt to revive her?

It was first reported that there was no radio contact and no cell service available at that location. There was no official mayday and no radio contact except from an alleged plane that “happened to be circling above nearby” according to the Charter air service’s owner.

And if there was a plane observing the whole gosh darn thing why did it take so long for help to arrive? We think there are too many flags flying here in different directions. The wind can’t simultaneously blow all four directions unless there is a major cover-up swirling around. We will keep you posted as to what is uncovered. May God Bless all God-Loving & God-Fearing Americans and all Truth Seekers around the globe. ~PBN

Please contact Pratt and Whitney asap, more discrepancies noted:

1. They are saying that the plane was intact when it submerged and all the damage was done by the ocean in one week, however reports show that there weren’t any significant water currents, therefore there should not have been such serious damage in one week.

2. Patrick Ross, president of Sea Engineering, stated that due to huge surf they could not do anything until December 18th

Sea Engineering is responsible for bringing the plane up from the ocean.

“Challenging part was waiting for the window, the weather window. We wanted to go last Saturday but the surf was huge and we weren’t able to,” Ross shared.

However this contradicts the statement by Richard Schuman, the President of Makani air, who on December 20th stated that they had divers working on wreckage since December 11th. If the weather conditions were so bad, how could those divers work on the plane from December 11-18th.

Further, why was Schuman silent about those divers until
December 20th,  why didn’t Schuman disclose to the public until December 20th that the divers were working on the wreckage from December  11-18, when supposedly  due to weather conditions and huge surf the sea engineers could not do anything?

What were those divers doing for a whole week? It looks like Schuman and these divers had the whole week to contaminate the scene and cover up the true cause of this emergency water landing.

I am asking supporters in Canada to visit the engine manufacturer and provide all of the evidence gathered here to each and every official at Pratt and Whitney in Canada. Engine failure is a terrible publicity for their business, it can ruin their business, I believe they would be interested in knowing all inconsistencies associated with this emergency water landing. They might hire their own private investigators to investigate what these divers working for Richard Schuman did for a week until NTSB lifted the plane, how much these divers contaminated the scene.

Head Office and Main Manufacturing Facility

1000 Marie-Victorin Blvd.
Longueuil, Quebec
J4G 1A1 Canada

For non-customer general inquiries, please call P&WC at 450-677-9411.

Media Relations
Maria Mandato

Community Involvement
Annick Lambert

List of P&WC plants


For non-customer general inquiries, please call P&WC at 1 450-677-9411.

NTSB examines plane wreckage for clues into crash

By    Jai Cunningham

  • Updated: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 9:34 PM HST
  • Published: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 11:17 AM HST
  1. (1/7)NTSB examines plane wreckage for clues into crash

  2. (2/7)Makani Kai plane wreckage at Honolulu Harbor

  3. The engine of the Makani Kai cessna that crashed off Kalaupapa(3/7)The engine of the Makani Kai cessna that crashed off Kalaupapa
  4. Pictured: The engine of the Makani Kai plane that went down off Kalaupapa(4/7)Pictured: The engine of the Makani Kai plane that went down off Kalaupapa
  5. A toolbelt was recovered from the Makani Kai plane that went down off Kalaupapa(5/7)A toolbelt was recovered from the Makani Kai plane that went down off Kalaupapa
  6. Plane wreckage at Honolulu Harbor(6/7)Plane wreckage at Honolulu Harbor
  7. Plane wreckage at Honolulu Harbor(7/7)Plane wreckage at Honolulu Harbor

The wreckage of the plane that went down off Molokai is now on land.

Although it’s barely recognizable it still holds the key to finding what went wrong.

The Cessna airplane crashed last Wednesday.

“A layman person, if he looked at it right now and he didn’t know it was an airplane. He wouldn’t know it was an airplane. It doesn’t resemble anything towards an airplane,” Makani Kai Air President Richard Schuman said.

“The damage was done by the ocean, not by the impact, not by the crash. It was actually in one piece when we saw it the first time, which was last week Friday,” Sea Engineering  President Patrick Ross said.

All nine people on board made it off the plane but State Health Director Loretta Fuddy died before rescuers puller her from the sea.

Sea Engineering is responsible for bringing the plane up from the ocean.

“Challenging part was waiting for the window, the weather window. We wanted to go last Saturday but the surf was huge and we weren’t able to,” Ross shared.

The big winter surf made for a really small salvage window.

“Yesterday was the only day. The surf was projected to come back up today. And it was too big the day before. So we had that one day weather window,” noted Ross.

According to Ross the plane was about two to three hundred yards offshore in about 65-to-70 feet of water.

He said the plane was pretty broken up when they got there.

“We had the wings and the fuselage, the wings were separate, the engine was separate, from rolling on the rocks,” Ross shared.

That engine is a key piece of evidence.

“The pilot did report that he had a loss of power, and the key then is to look at the engine. And so it’s amazing how much information we’ll be able to get from disassembling this engine,” National Transportation Safety Board crash investigator Jim Struhsaker said.

Now work to get the engine back to the manufacturer.

“One of the concerns right now is preservation. And so what we will be doing is rinsing it off with fresh water. Trying to flush the inside as best we can. We’ll do a minimum of mechanical interference,” Struhsaker said.

The National Transportation Safety Board will work with the manufacturer to figure out what caused the engine to fail.

What do you think of this post?
  • Offensive (0)
  • Funny (0)
  • Cool (0)
  • Obnoxious (0)
  • Scary (9)
  • Inspiring (0)
  • Crazy (1)