2016 Obama’s America
Conservatives are sending a message to people all over the world and they are opening people’s minds and wallets.
Two documentaries are out and they both are at the top for best sellers on Amazon.com, they both explore the radical Left in America and around the world, and its impact on our culture and government here and now.
They are “2016 Obama’s America” and “Occupy Unmasked” each has the potential to change voters’ minds or massively stimulate voter turnout—which means that committed Americans are buying multiple copies and sending them to their coworkers.
Occupy Unmasked is Breitbart’s last work before he passed away.
2016: Obama’s America” exposes the deep, ideological roots of Obama’s policies and offers a carefully-researched interpretive “key” that makes sense of his seemingly sprawling, ineffectual presidency. That film explores:
1.The deep hostility to our market economy that Obama absorbed from the man he has claimed as his teenage mentor, Communist Party journalist Frank Marshall Davis.
2.The neo-Marxist intellectuals who shaped the young Obama in college and law school, who sought to reduce America’s influence in the world, and shrug off our mantle of global leadership—while empowering Islamist movements and socialist states around the world.
3. The socialist egalitarianism of each of Obama’s parents, which goaded him to align himself (as he admits in his memoirs) with the farthest reaches of the radical left in every environment where he found himself—and led him to a career as a “community organizer” trained in the Marxist tactics of Saul Alinsky, at Alinsky’s own school.
4. The post-colonial globalism that makes Obama indifferent to the survival of America’s ally, Israel.
Occupy Unmasked” goes from Pennsylvania Avenue to the streets of America’s cities to uncover how it was that dozens of seemingly “spontaneous” demonstrations with identical signs and slogans erupted across America in 2011-12, all calling for the destruction of the free market, massive tax increases on America’s job-creating classes, and a socialist “revolution.” I bet most people who held their noses as they passed the filthy encampments of what they thought were youthful idealists didn’t know:
1. That the Occupy movement was planned a year in advance by leaders of the radicalized government workers union the SEIU—who hired professional anarchist agitators with ties to Hugo Chavez and Raul Castro to get the demonstrations started and school their youthful adherents in “revolutionary tactics.”
2. That Obama’s early political patron (and longtime friend) the Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers still claims that attacks on private property (such as stores and banks) “are not acts of terrorism.”
3. That the same organizations which orchestrated the Occupy movement were involved in the riots in Seattle in 1999, and in the violent attacks on the Republican National Convention in 2008—where two anarchists were arrested just before they could deploy Molotov cocktails against police. Provocative attacks on policemen are routinely encouraged by Occupy leaders.
4. That Occupy activists coordinate with the hacker group Anonymous to intimidate police officers and skeptical journalists—breaking into their email accounts and revealing their personal information (including their home addresses) on the Internet.
5. That Occupy leaders did nothing to stop the wave of sexual assaults and dangerous drug use inside their “encampments.”