It’s my contention and belief that this naming convention meme/tagline process, or progressive progression of “progress” FORWARD by our President is intentional in both it’s literal manifestation and the obvious Marxist stance. Really Barry “Fundamentally transform America.” I don’t think so.
November 6th will be the defining time for the next 100 years of America. If Obama wins, this nation will go the way of Europe and eventually die. If the opposition to Obama wins, we at least have a chance as a nation to set things right over the next few election cycles.
Write the representatives you don’t agree with and tell them they are being fired if they don’t toe-the-line. Write letters, fax, email attend functions pick a point and share it everywhere you go, make a flag even, if you must. Inform the uninformed. Be responsible.
Simply put, whoever Barry Barack Hussein Soetoro Obama is, he is seriously not good for America and YOU need to do something personally about it. Take heart, we will help!
Below a plethora of links, please understand, there is no hiding this president as anything but an Engels loving Marxist embracing socialist. It’s not his fault, that’s the way he was raised. And since he is a lib, he is to stubborn and/or stupid too understand how wrong he is, or admit it for that matter. The campaign video is 7 minutes long and they hold all comments for approval in this wondrous and transparent administration! –@DaveOrts
Obama’s campaign team has released a new ad, and it begins by reminding the viewer that he inherited a really, really bad economy from President George W. Bush. From there, the mini-documentary launches into a litany of all the things President Obama has been able to achieve despite opposition from the “violent,“ ”angry,“ and ”racist” Tea Party. You know, the people who said “America’s best days were behind us,” according to the ad.
“But instead of working together to lift America up, Republicans were waging a campaign to tear the president down,” the ad claims over pictures of conservative commentators Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity.
Later in the video, after singling out Republican politicians including House Speaker John Boehner and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, the mini-documentary reveals the Obama reelection campaign’s new slogan: “forward.”
If you think that sounds awfully familiar, consider MSNBC’s marketing phrase “lean forward.”
And weren’t those ads directed by Spike Lee?
Here are just a few of the other things the video boasts about:
- The ad claims the president’s stimulus saved 4.2 million jobs. Those estimates are questionable at best.
- The ad claims President Obama “saved” the auto companies. Depending on your definition of “saved,” that claim is true. But it’s important to note that the bailouts came at a huge price — and we’re not just talking financially.
- The ad touts the fact that the president’s healthcare bill make “contraception coverage guaranteed.” But the ad says nothing of the fact that the HHS’ controversial mandate and its unconstitutional burden on private Catholic institutions.
- The ad gleefully claims wind and solar power production has doubled. Like the bailout claim, this point is true. Production has doubled but only at a monumental cost to the taxpayers.
- The mini-documentary claims the president is something of a crusader for equal pay for women. However, his own cabinet members might disagree with this.
- “Don’t ask don’t tell? History,” the ad says. True, “DADT” has been overturned but, again, at what cost?
- And, of course, President Obama killed Bin Laden (bet you didn’t know that).
But that’s not all! The president also fought credit card companies, reformed Wall Street, and passed the his signature health care bill.